MASTER THE AESTHETIC ANTERIOR CEREC RESTORATION
Do you struggle to create highly aesthetic anterior restorations? This two-day hands-on workshop is based on practical techniques and tips and tricks that lead to predictable aesthetic anterior restorations. Go beyond restorations that look good and dive into anterior restorations that seamlessly blend.
- Identify and learn the fundamental preperation requirments for milled porcelain restorations
- Identify and learn the correct method to design anterior CEREC restorations
- Learn how an anterior CEREC restoration can be designed in less than five minutes
- Learn how to contour restorations to match adjacent tooth
- Learn how to stain and glaze to make restorations more life-like
- Learn the most common mistakes made in Anterior CERECs and how to avoid them