PROVIDING ADVANCED AND EMOTIONAL DENTISTRY IN THE PPO PRACTICE
Are you tired of not realizing your potential considering the clinical skills and technology you have invested so much time and money into? This two-day lecture & participation seminar is the business seminar you have been looking for. It’s equal part clinical skills, case presentation & acceptance, and business leadership.
Learn how to create a pathway for patients to say YES to more of the dentistry you want to do in the PPO environment. Get insight into teaching your team to properly engage with patients, giving patients a chance to say yes, and creating a system that makes it easy for patients and team members to follow through. The truth is that there is ample dentistry already within our practice, we just need to stop letting insurance companies be the excuse, get out of our own way, and teach our team members to become patient advocates.
- A hygiene driven protocol for patients categorization
- How to communicate as a patient advocate
- How digital photography can make or break your case presentation
- Systematic approach to planning complex cases
- Developing an in-office payment plan that is practice and patient-friendly
- Subliminal marketing techniques that get your patients asking for treatment
- Developing your ideal practice day and year
- 14 AGD CREDITS