On the latest episode of the T-Bone Speaks show, I talk with Dr. Kristina Palmer.
Kristina grew up in Michigan and later moved to Milwaukee to attend dental school at Marquette University. She graduated in 2005 and immediately knew she wanted to own her own dental practice. In 2012, those dreams were realized when she bought Kristina Palmer DDS.
- The evolution of Kristina’s practice and how it has changed over the years
- How to get started with sleep apnea
- Marketing tips and learning how to market new services to your existing patients
- Importance of having ‘procedure champions’ in your team
- Implementing sleep apnea and other sleep dentistry services to your practice
- Transitioning from student to teacher in regards to new procedures at your practice
- Sleep as a team driven process and the low overhead costs of getting started
- When you sho— Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/tbonespeaks/message