Here is the continuation of our discussion on the five types of insurance. If you have not listened to the first part, be sure to check it out as we've covered some pretty essential insurance information that you ought to know.
Key Takeaways You'll Learn From this Episode:
- whoever you’re working with they should have your needs upfront
- the less likely they are to happen the less expensive the policy is
- If it’s not broken there’s no need to fix it
- the number one malpractice claims comes because policies and procedures are not in place or followed
- Setup a risk management — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/tbonespeaks/message