Dr. Adam Woll is part of the team behind DownTown Dental in Raleigh, North Carolina. DownTown Dental offers high-quality dental care ranging from advanced procedures like dental implants and cosmetics to simple routine cleanings. Adam attended Ohio State University and graduated with degrees in Biology and Spanish, and later attended the University of Maryland School of Dentistry in Baltimore. Adam joined DownTown Dental shortly after moving to Raleigh.
In today’s episode, Adam shares his experience with my Day of Mentoring program. He describes how he learned about me, his thoughts on the podcast, and what my practice and team was like. We discuss some of the principles I apply every day in my practice, especially when it comes to setting your goals to not be about money. We also discuss the importance of letting your team members commit to how soon they want to improve their skills.
“Good human beings have an innate desire to support.” – T-Bone
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Who Adam Woll is, his educational experience, and his career.
- How Adam and I met and Adam’s thoughts about the podcast.
- What Adam learned from the podcast and business tips he learned from me.
- What it’s like working with me and my team.
- The stigma around money and how to mold your marketing away from it.
- The challenges Adam is encountering and what he’s done to overcome them.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Don’t focus on the number of implants you want to do; focus on the number of people you present it to.” – T-Bone
Connect with Adam Woll
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.