Dr. Matt Standridge is an Associate Instructor for Gerety Orthodontic Seminars, a platform that aims to provide continuing education for pediatric and general dentists as well as help with expanding practices. Matt is also known as the Ketodontist, a blog where he shares why he transitioned towards the ketogenic diet and how he currently maintains it. Some of Matt’s specialties include dental implants and orthodontics.
Today, Matt joins us to discuss how to efficiently implement advanced dental services into your practice. He shares what it’s like being a dentist in a rural county and how he managed to attract patients who want orthodontics. He describes what made him pursue a career in dentistry, and some of his regrets after graduation. Matt also explains the key ideas dentists need to understand if they want to make an expensive service affordable without losing profitability.
“Especially with orthodontics, if you can make it affordable, people want to do it.” – Matt Standridge
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Who Matt is, his academic background, and where he practices.
- What it’s like doing advanced dentistry in a small county.
- Why Matt gravitated towards becoming a dentist instead of other professions.
- How Matt would have changed some of his experiences in life.
- Some advanced services Matt recommends for your practice.
- How to determine what services your patients can afford.
- How you can make your advanced dental services affordable.
- Learning a system that can help you streamline your dental services.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “We don’t know where we’re going until we have a clear vision of where we’re at.”
- “Any level of orthodontics is going to be a team-driven approach.”
Connect with Matt Standridge:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.