Milestones in life are always something to be proud of. After all, you only get to achieve a milestone once in your lifetime. So, this 200th episode is going to be different. Instead of having a guest or a “how-to” episode, today will be more about the person behind your favorite dental podcast host.
Is there anything I regret doing or not doing? Where are we now in our practice in the time of Covid-19? What are some of the prevailing myths about me and the truth behind them?
Today, I celebrate our 200th episode. I share some of the things in my life that I don’t get to talk about in public. I discuss some of the moments I wish had gone differently in my life and the moments I don’t mind repeating. I explain how our practice survived during the crash of 2008 and how we are surviving this pandemic. I also describe why your unhappy patients are more likely to change the way you run your practice.
“Having a vision of what you intend yourself to be, will shape how you build your practice.” – TBone
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Celebrating our 200th episode and what to expect from the podcast in the future.
- Answering questions about the show and myself.
- Why I wouldn’t change a thing about how my career progressed.
- The impact of different people on my life.
- The challenges we encounter when we take insurance in our practice.
- How the 2008 recession hit my practice and how we survived.
- My advice to aspiring dental practitioners.
- Some of the things I regret not doing earlier.
- The benefits of being a dual-income household in managing a practice.
- Why making mistakes is part of the process of success.
- Areas of my life where I feel like I have failed.
- Busting some of the myths about who I am as a person.
- Some of the notable patients who can change your practice.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Taking insurance, in the beginning, isn’t a sentence to taking insurance for life.” – TBone
- “I’m a big believer in giving back to your community, in your local area that’s been so good to you.” – TBone
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.