Kris Aadland is the owner of Aadland Dental, a full-service, state-of-the-art dental practice in the Vancouver, Washington area. They take pride in matching their dental services with the latest technologies for restorative, preventive, and cosmetic dentistry. Kris always dreamed of running her own dental practice and she took action to build one in 2009, a time when many practices were struggling. Much like her practice, Kris’ skills in dentistry and business management are based on the latest research and tech, and this was rewarded when she was presented the “Accomplished and Under 40 Class” distinction by the Vancouver Community in 2011.
Today, Kris joins us to share where she is right now in her career and how she got out of her career plateau. She explains why she wanted a focus on technology for her practice and the different services it allows her to offer. She discusses some of the struggles she’s encountering today and the plans she has to overcome them. Kris also shares her plans for 2021 with regards to growing her practice and her career.
“If you do it well, and run it like a business, you can do whatever you want in your practice.” – Kris Aadland
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- What Kris would tell those who want to become successful in dentistry.
- How technology has changed the way we do implants.
- Addressing your insecurities so you can grow professionally.
- What you can do when you hit a career plateau.
- My thoughts on how others said a hygiene-driven business model was necessary.
- Some of the reasons why people feel safe inside a dental office.
- Where Kris is struggling right now in her career.
- The goals Kris had when she first started her practice.
- The work schedule all dentists should aspire to have.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I think CEREC is one of the most humbling experiences of being a dentist.” – Kris Aadland
- “I took it upon myself to write down what was going to make me happy in my day.” – Kris Aadland
Connect With Kris Aadland:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.