Dr. Sully Sullivan is a dental speaker, dentist, and the host of the Millennial Dentist Podcast. He is a fourth-generation dentist residing in Nashville, Tennessee, and currently manages a practice together with his father. Having learned the benefits of clinical diversity, he invested in adding more dental services to an already established business such as third molar extractions, adult orthodontics, and soft tissue grafting. Sully earned his DDS from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
In today’s episode, Sully shares the importance of clinical diversity in dental practices and how it benefits both you and your patients. He describes the core fundamentals in dentistry and why any practice will succeed if you stick with the fundamentals. Sully also explains how he expanded his practice’s services and how he discovered the link between sleep apnea and dental health. I then share what you can expect from the upcoming NEXT Seminar.
“Wherever you are in your practice, whatever type of dentistry you’re doing, the fundamentals work.” – Sully Sullivan
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- The challenges dental practices face in their industry.
- Knowing the core fundamentals of managing a dental practice.
- The principles that allow practitioners to move their business forward.
- Clinical diversity and how it can take your business to the next level.
- The services Sully’s practice added for their existing patients.
- Learning about the link between dental health and sleep.
- What you can expect from the NEXT seminar.
- How to properly diagnose patients and offer services.
- Addressing the problem with online learning and why live seminars are relevant.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “There is a level of trying to rework all of our brains to think a little differently.” – Sully Sullivan
- “Patients buy what they want, not what they need.” – Sully Sullivan
- “So much of our business motivation came from that desire to grow.” – Sully Sullivan
Connect with Sully Sullivan:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.