Dr. Christian Yaste is the Co-Founder and Owner of Ballantyne Center For Dentistry, Charlotte’s premier sedation, implant, and cosmetic dentistry provider. They’re proud to offer all-in-one dental care in one convenient location. Some of Christian’s qualifications include cosmetic restorative procedures, full mouth rehabilitation, veneers, restoration crowns, and dentures. Dr. Christian is passionate about utilizing the latest dental technology and finding cost-effective solutions for both dentists and patients.
In today’s episode, Christian discusses marketing for dental practices and how to do it effectively. He describes the audience you should be targeting based on the services you offer and those you want to highlight. He explains the difference between marketing for general dentistry and marketing for specific services. Christian also shares how you can best use your marketing budget in the most cost-effective way possible.
“Marketing’s a big confusing area that causes a lot of frustrations with a lot of dentists.” – Christian Yaste
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- What Christian specializes in and his marketing strategies.
- How dentists can get better results in marketing.
- Why he doesn’t use Facebook to generate leads.
- Why many dentists struggle to adjust to the changes in marketing.
- The difference between marketing for general dentistry and specialized services.
- Knowing the most cost-effective way to use your marketing budget.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “We have traditional marketing, now we have digital marketing. Two completely different things, but they work together.” – Christian Yaste
- “When we’re sending information out to people, it’s just noise. Our job is to get that to make music.” – Christian Yaste
- “We don’t want people to leave out that door. We want to keep people in our practice because hygiene is a whole other business within itself.” – Christian Yaste
Connect with Christian Yaste
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.