Orthodontics is a dental specialization that puts extra emphasis on the positioning of your teeth and jaw, not just for aesthetics but also for preventing any related long-term dental complications. However, what goes in-between each treatment is different with each patient. It takes more than just a simple consultation to convince a patient that your team can provide the best service over other practices.
How do you explain to a patient why they should use your orthodontic services? How do you guarantee top-of-mind awareness to first-time patients? To help us get answers is our very own Michele Benz.
Today, Michele joins us to share the benefits of adding orthodontics to your practice and what business owners should expect regarding various tools and treatments. She describes how her patients learn about the treatment plan they have for them, especially when it comes to justifying the cost. She explains why orthodontics is emotional dentistry. She discusses how marketing works in this field and what she does to get more patients. Michele also shares the impact of showing the various tools you will use for your patient’s treatment.
“Sometimes we forget that orthodontics is emotional dentistry.” – Michele Benz
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- How to convince your team to apply orthodontics in your practice.
- Simplifying the steps needed to add orthodontics.
- What dentists should do to get patients to say yes to treatment.
- How Michele explains their treatment plans to patients.
- What I think is the best orthodontic scanner and why.
- Justifying the price of the procedure to patients in a simple manner.
- What emotional and complete dentistry means.
- Why the follow-up is vital in getting more cases.
- Why Michele lets her patients contact her directly.
- What marketing means to Michele as the leader of their practice.
- The positive effect of “show & tell” to patients.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “If you don’t follow-up, you’re not going to get that case.” – Michele Benz
- “There is a value to going to orthodontic education.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “Patients who want orthodontic treatment often have other things they’re willing to do as long as you make it a good buying process and a good experience for them.” – Tarun Agarwal
Connect With Michele Benz:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.