Zachary “Zak” Allmand is the CEO and Co-Founder of Apex Payment Solutions, a solutions company that aims to make financial transactions easier for business owners and their customers. They offer a set of innovative products and services that optimize payment processing. Their tools accelerate payment transactions and have also helped practices boost their case acceptance and collection rate. Before founding Apex Payment, Zack was a full-time dentist in the Indianapolis, Indiana area for over seven years. Prior to running his dental practice, Zack also served as a general dentist in the United States Air Force.
Today, Zak joins me to discuss how you can grow bigger despite your success and how having a payment solutions service can accelerate that growth. He shares why he pursued a dental career, his career as a general dentist in the military, and what inspired the idea for Apex Payment Solutions. He explains how their tool works and what makes them the best payment solutions company for dentists. He discusses why other companies have slow customer service response rates and how they solved that problem without sacrificing product quality. Zak also describes how you can remove yourself from your practice without worrying about profit loss.
“There’s a lot of power in not needing to sell dentistry.” – Zachary Allmand
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- How you can have growth – even when you’re already successful.
- Why Zach’s mom didn’t agree with his decision to become a dentist.
- Zach’s experience in the military and how it affected his career.
- Why communication is the one thing Zach wants to impart to younger dentists.
- Why entrepreneurship lets you be in control of your financial success.
- Balancing his entrepreneurial side and dental side.
- How your goals change the higher you climb.
- What Apex Payment Solutions is and the problem they solve.
- What I hate about legacy software and services.
- How fast their customer service representatives respond.
- Getting away from the mindset of being physically present to earn money.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “We all tend to get comfortable where we are.” – Zachary Allmand
- “Dentistry is taxing because, for most of us, you’re only earning when you’re there.” – Zachary Allmand
- “The more we educate patients, the more accepting they are of treatment.” – Zachary Allmand
Connect with Zachary Allmand:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.