Lauren Powers is a digital marketing expert and the Marketing Development Manager at Microsite Health. Microsite Health is a digital marketing solutions company that caters to healthcare providers. Some of their services include a tailored website, patient-conversion training, and software tracking. Lauren has over 15 years of experience helping businesses grow their brands through lead conversion and high retention rates. Beyond digital marketing, she is also a fitness coach with over 10 years of experience.
In today’s episode, Lauren discusses the various ways you can get new leads and convert them through digital marketing. She describes the importance of building a team that knows how to answer phone calls and how to empathize with clients. She shares some ideal responses to customer questions and what to do once they walk in for a consultation. Lauren also discusses payment options, what it means to create value for your high-end services, and how you can compete with other practices.
“Once you get them in the office, that’s when all the business strategies you’ve laid out need to be in motion.” – Lauren Powers
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Steps for converting leads and fully utilizing marketing strategies.
- Lauren’s experience working with doctors and other practitioners.
- The necessary steps in becoming successful at niche marketing.
- What it means to understand your niche and why it’s not just branding.
- Designing your website to make it easy for potential customers to know what you’re offering.
- Preparing your team to receive the influx of patients.
- What a phone voice is and its effects on lead conversion.
- The right responses to a customer’s questions on the phone.
- What you should do once the customers come into your office.
- Discussing payment options during the consultation.
- Creating value for premium services and competing with big practices.
- The right time to spend money on marketing.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “You want to make sure they know that you know why they’re there.” – Lauren Powers
- “Phone voice is critical for all calls.” – Lauren Powers
- “You have to know, understand, and be fully committed to that niche and nothing else when you’re doing a marketing campaign.” – Lauren Powers
Connect with Lauren Powers:
- Email: email@example.com
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.