Megan Weisenberger is a General Dentist and owner of Weisenberger Dental in Cincinnati, Ohio, a Family and Cosmetic Dentistry practice that makes use of advanced technology for various services. She is an active member of the American Dental Association, the Ohio Dental Association, and the American Academy of Facial Aesthetics, among others. Megan received her DMD from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine in 2010.
In today’s episode, Megan describes how she runs her practice, her vision and goals, and what she wants patients to experience when they come for her services. She explains why she’s hesitant when it comes to expanding and scaling her practice and discusses some of the fears and challenges she faced when she was starting out. Megan also shares how her tech purchases helped patients come back to their clinic and how social media helps her promote her practice.
“It’s so easy to stay in your comfort zone. You need someone to push you out of it.” – Megan Weisenberger
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- The professional reasons why Megan didn’t change her maiden name.
- Female representation in dental practices and the industry as a whole.
- Running a practice that has every team member’s best interests.
- Why Megan didn’t own a practice straight out of university.
- Knowing how you want to run a practice before you own one.
- The fears Megan had when she was just starting out.
- The necessity of purchasing the right technology for your practice.
- Why Megan chose to add sleep to her practice.
- Her 2020 goals for the practice and her training.
- How social media helps Megan get her practice ‘out there.’
- Defining the goals she wants to accomplish for her practice.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Social media helps my word-of-mouth.” Megan Weisenberger
- “What can benefit one person doesn’t benefit another person.” Megan Weisenberger
Connect with Megan Weisenberger
- Weisenberger Dental
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.