There is nothing more important in your dental practice than your patient’s experience. Your one hour appointment can be the first of many, but if you fail or miss on this opportunity to create an impact, or a positive impression for your patient, this can also mean that it will be your last. So today, what we’re going to do is to give you a brief review on some of the most pressing areas that you need to look at in your practice. This is not a comprehensive list but we will definitely dig into some of the things we probably just ignore but in reality has a huge impact and can turn your practice around.
Key Takeaways You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How should you and your team dress up at work
- Why you need to get more serious about your office landscaping
- Your practice is a reflection of the person you are
- Showcase your tools by taking your patient on a tour
- Set the culture and the experience
- Maintenance of your practice should not be just on the outside
- Invest on how your things look and feel before you invest in technology
- Use headlights instead of an overhead light
Listen to the Full Interview:
Seven Thing To Enhance Your Patient Experience
- How does your team look
- How does your facility reflect the dentistry that you do or the person you are
- What channel is your TV on
- Do you have a dairy queen window?
- Do you have the pen with the chain on it?
- Do you have a Debbie downer in your practice?
- How does your equipment look?
The Anatomy of a One Hour Appointment
20 minutes for Information gathering
20 minutes for Hygiene department
20 minutes for treatment recommendations