Chuck McKee is a Sales Representative for Patterson Dental, a dental supplies, equipment, and technology business that serves dentists and dental labs. He has over 20 years of experience in the dental industry and specializes in practice modernization. His clients range from fresh graduates to seasoned veterans in the industry. Chuck’s goal is to help practices integrate new technologies without tearing a hole on their budget.
Today, Chuck joins us to discuss what dental practices should expect from dental suppliers now that we’re living in a post-COVID society. He shares what he’s been up to and what the quarantine has made him realize about himself. He explains trending supply equipment in the dental industry that weren’t in demand before the pandemic. Chuck also shares how you can get the best sales representative for your team’s needs.
“Be patient with your distributor.” – Chuck McKee
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Chuck’s reflections on what the pandemic has done to different industries.
- Is the worst behind for the dental industry?
- How the pandemic has affected Chuck’s daily routine.
- The safety protocols practices applied to make patients feel safe.
- Economic fears, deferred money, and why the only way is up.
- How to find the right sales representative in this new normal.
- Chuck’s advice for dentists who want to hire a high performing rep.
- Chuck’s biggest fear in this industry and how he works through it.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “It’s hard to coach people if you don’t know what you want.” – Chuck McKee
- “If 10 in everything is good and 1 in everything is bad, everyone is 3.5 when it comes to capital equipment right now.” – Chuck McKee
Connect With Chuck McKee:
- Patterson Dental Supply
- Email: email@example.com
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.