TBS150 Pivoting Your Dental Practice: The Fast Pass to Fulfillment and Financial Freedom Part 1
Complacency and stagnation are two ‘silent killers’ for any small business. And if the definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over while expecting a different result, then for dental practitioners, the best option for scaling and growing your business is to consider how you can pivot. Many dentists believe that to increase their revenue, they must increase their workload by seeing more patients. But there are other alternatives to achieve financial freedom and fulfillment without seeing more patients.
In this episode, I share how pivoting your dental practice can lead to higher revenue and increased fulfillment as well as financial success. I explain the connection between your revenue, your happiness, and your feelings of fulfillment and discuss the three core areas you should be focusing on to achieve a higher quality of life. I explain how pivoting your business helps you create the balanced lifestyle you deserve while creating a competitive advantage over your competition. I also share how pivoting my practice has impacted my life – personally and professionally – and the signs of business degradation you need to be aware of as you grow your dental practice.
“The magic bullet here is creating a sustainable platform of a practice that will allow you to change, pivot, and alter what you’re doing.” – Tarun Agarwal
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- The 3 areas every dental practitioner needs to focus in order to increase their quality of life and achieve fulfillment.
- How pivoting your dental practice can help you increase your revenue.
- The connection between your revenue, your happiness, and your fulfillment.
- The impact that increased technology has had on the dental industry.
- How pivoting your practice helps you create a balanced lifestyle while developing a competitive advantage in the market.
- Why it’s important to continually improve your practice.
- How diversity impacts your ability to achieve your goals.
- How diversity and pivoting my practice has impacted my personal and professional life.
- The signs of practice degradation you need to be aware of.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Increasing revenue is truly important to achieving a level of financial flexibility to allow us to start making critical decisions that are truly based around happiness.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “If you’re not growing 3-5% per year – you’re actually moving backwards.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “The Practice Pivot is not about seeing more patients. In fact, it’s about increasing revenue while seeing less patients; while working less.” – Tarun Agarwal
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.