Whether you’re starting or scaling your dental practice, the foundation you put in place is critical for your overall success and future growth. Developing systems and processes not only help you achieve your goals and increase your revenue – they also help you improve your practice management skills and increase productivity. If you want to truly scale your dental practice to new heights, you need to review your systems, processes, and framework to ensure it’s designed to help you fulfill your destiny.
In this episode, I share why it’s critical to create systems and frameworks in your dental practice and how they help you set the stage for future success. I explain the importance of understanding the three key components of your dental practice and the financial differences between general, advanced, and emotional dentistry. I explain how to find and leverage the hidden potential of your dental practice. I also share how to increase your office’s productivity without acquiring new patients and how it can help you scale your dental business.
“Before we get to the clinical side of things in our practice, we’ve got to ‘clean our house.’” – Tarun Agarwal
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Why the systems and frameworks you have in place are critical to successfully pivoting your practice.
- The three key components of your dental practice and why it’s crucial for you to understand them.
- The difference between general dentistry, advanced dentistry, and emotional dentistry.
- The financial differences between general, advanced, and emotional dentistry services.
- How adding advanced and emotional dentistry services allows you more freedom, flexibility, and control over your destiny.
- Why acquiring more patients may not be the best solution for scaling your dental practice.
- What is the ‘Power of 5%?”
- How to increase productivity in your practice and how it impacts your revenue.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “When you really understand and implement these 3 phases, what happens is you transform your dental practice into a dental business.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “The hidden potential is in your practice.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “Our practice is closely tied to our life.” – Tarun Agarwal
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.