As an entrepreneur, diversity is critical for future-proofing your business. Whether it’s exploring new services or adding new product lines, the best way to protect your business from recession is to offer a variety of services to your customers.
As dental practitioners, there is a wide range of services and procedures we can consider adding to our already established dental practices, and each procedure offers a unique variety of benefits and opportunities to increase our revenue.
On today’s episode, I discuss the importance of creating clinical diversity in your dental practice. I discuss the benefits of billing medical insurance for a variety of standard dental procedures and the benefits of adding sleep apnea treatment to your list of services. I also explain how adding implant dentistry, orthodontic procedures, and oral conscious sedation can help you increase your revenue and encourage your patients say ‘yes’ to procedures they may have otherwise declined.
“Part of implementing is understanding the opportunity.” – Tarun Agarwal
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- The benefits of filing medical insurance
- Why most dentists have not embraced the concept of billing medical insurance for standard, everyday procedures
- Using sleep medications in your dental practice
- Why I’m passionate about helping patients with sleep apnea
- How adding implant dentistry can impact your practice’s bottom line
- The steps you need to take to begin implementing implant dentistry
- How to embrace orthodontic procedures in your dental practice
- Why oral conscious sedation is often the missing link in many dental practices
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “It’s all about creating clinical diversity, setting your practice apart, and gaining a competitive edge.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “The easiest path to growth is to go into a market that exists and is underserved.” – Tarun Agarwal
- It’s about growing your practice. It’s little by little, piece by piece, pivoting your practice to something that you want to do.” – Tarun Agarwal
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.