Dr. Suneet Bath is the owner of Impressions Dentistry in Olympia, WA and is considered an expert in clear aligner therapy. After earning his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington in 1997, he obtained his Doctrine of Medicine in Dentistry from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine and received advanced training in Invisalign®, CEREC one-visit crowns, implant dentistry, and sleep apnea treatment. He is a member of the Washington State Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the American Association of Clear Aligners.
Dr. Suneet joins me today to share what inspired him to add clear aligner therapy to his practice. He shares the health benefits that clear aligner therapy offers to your patients and strategies for implementing Invisalign® therapy to your services. He also shares tips for building your confidence, developing systems, and improving your practice’s case acceptance when you start implementing clear aligner therapy as an additional service offered in your practice and how it can help you scale your practice as well as impact your company culture.
“We’re in the business of promoting health, and clear aligner therapy promotes that.” – Dr. Suneet Bath
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- What inspired Dr. Suneet’s passion for clear aligner therapy
- The health benefits that clear aligner therapy offers to your patients
- How implementing clear aligner therapy has impacted his practice and their revenue
- How it has impacted his team and culture
- The top 3 obstacles that hold many dentists back from adding clear aligner therapy to their practice
- Strategies he used to improve case acceptance of clear aligner therapy in his practice
- The importance of re-discussing Invisalign treatment with patients that initially declined the procedure
- The disadvantages associated with choosing to avoid adding clear aligner therapy to your practice
- The importance of diversifying your services to future-proof your practice and how it impacts your team and company culture
- The number one reason you should add clear aligner therapy to your practice
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Your patients don’t want to go anywhere else if they can avoid it. If you’re able to offer something like clear aligner therapy in your practice – it’s just one less thing they have to go somewhere else for.” – Dr. Suneet Bath
- “Clear aligner therapy is one of those things you can do as a team. Everyone gets involved with it and they get involved with it in a very fun way.” – Dr. Suneet Bath
- “It’s something you won’t regret putting into your practice.” – Dr. Suneet Bath
Connect with Dr. Suneet Bath:
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.