Dr. John Pasicznyk is the owner of Evolution Dental. Evolution Dental is an organization that supports dentists all over the country and seeks to improve and impact the dental industry through training and seminars as well as practice support. More than a skilled clinician, John also has an entrepreneur’s blood, owning several dental clinics in the Indiana area dedicated to providing top-notch service to clients.
John joins me today to discuss Digital Implantology and why your practice should offer it as a service. He shares his background story and why he provides implantology services. He compares the prevalence of implantology in the US against the rest of the world. He explains how dentists can overcome obstacles like fear, knowledge, and time in their business. John also shares the common denominator among the associates he’s worked with.
“3D imaging is the only way to determine what cases you should and should not be taking on.” – John Pasicznyk
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Why Dr. Pasicznyk became interested in Digital Implantology.
- What Guided Implantology is and how it changed the dental industry.
- His opinion on tissue models and impressions.
- What implantology has done for his practice and how it changed the dynamic.
- Working alongside associate doctors and the similarities between them.
- Overcoming the obstacles of fear, knowledge, and time.
- Being successful in the implantology business.
- What dentists miss out on when they don’t offer implantology services.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Implantology is one of those fields of dentistry I never really thought was going to be something I’d get involved in.” – John Pasicznyk
- “There’s no stop to the amount of knowledge out there.” – John Pasicznyk
- “There’s no bigger high than going home after a busy, hard day at surgery – but you know you’ve done the solution they needed.” – John Pasicznyk
Connect with John Pasicznyk:
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.