Lyndsay McCaslin is the proud owner of Expressions Dentistry, a dental practice in the Palm Harbor, Florida area. Expressions Dentistry offers cosmetic and dental services including cleanings, whitening, crowns, and dentures. She has an illustrious academic background, being active in the National Honors Society, Alpha Epsilon Delta, and the American Student Dental Association, Kappa Delta sorority. She obtained her DMD in General Dentistry from the University of Kentucky.
Lyndsay joins me today to share her passion for dentistry and why she decided to pursue a career in the dental industry. She describes her early career, how the Crash of 2008 affected her, and how she got back up to start a dental practice. We discuss the idea of working extended days and hours and its benefits to your practice. We also discuss procedures and processes and how you can streamline them in your practice.
“If you do right by your patients, they’re going to do right by you.” – Lyndsay McCaslin
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- Why Lyndsay chose to become a dentist.
- How the Crash of 2008 affected her dental career and what she did to recover.
- Lyndsay’s thoughts on working beyond office hours.
- The size of her practice today and how she assembled her team.
- How she grew her business and how she manages the number of patients.
- When she realized she needed an associate and the transition period.
- Why sales funnels are critical for an established dental practice.
- Creating a culture among your team members.
- Developing processes to streamline your practice
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “You don’t know the unknown. That’s why people are hesitant and why people get scared.” – Lyndsay McCaslin
- “If you nickel and dime absolutely everything, you can’t see the big overall picture.” – Lyndsay McCaslin
- “In an established practice, if you’re offering one Saturday a month, that’s a huge benefit to your patients.” – Lyndsay McCaslin
Connect with Lyndsay McCaslin:
- Expressions Dentistry
- Henry Schein
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.