TBS164 – Esthetic Dentistry and Doing What You Love with Ross Nash
Ross Nash is an international lecturer on esthetic dentistry. He is one of only 80 accredited fellows in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, a recognition presented to dentists of extraordinary skill and experience in esthetic and cosmetic dentistry. Ross is also the owner and one of the head instructors at The Nash Institute, an organization that provides world-class continuing dental education programs that have students from all over the world.
Ross joins me today to share his passion for esthetic dentistry and why he’s not going to let his age stop him from helping other dentists succeed. He describes his life growing in the 80s and the experiences he acquired that allowed him to become interested in being a dentist. He explains why he shifted from strictly practicing dentistry to mentoring and coaching. Ross also discusses his thoughts on the importance of specialization in an industry that wants you to be good at everything.
“Find the part of dentistry you love and focus on it. You don’t have to be good at everything but be good at something.” – Ross Nash
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- How I met Ross back in the 80’s and my exposure to the type of dentistry I wanted to do.
- Ross’ backstory, some of the highlights of his career, and when he pursued dentistry.
- What he considers to be the ‘golden age of dentistry.’
- Helping people have better self-esteem and confidence by doing dentistry.
- Why retirement is not something he’s currently considering.
- His thoughts on specialization in this industry
- The importance of taking pictures in your practice.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “If you’re passionate about what you do, you do it longer and you will make more money.” – Ross Nash
- “I like being a doctor. It’s my responsibility to help people with their function and health.” – Ross Nash
- “I wanted what dentists had. I wanted to be able to affect people’s lives every day on a one to one basis and that’s what dentistry is.” – Ross Nash
Connect with Ross Nash:
Discover the Keys to Pivot Your Practice
Do you want to do more of the kind of dentistry you love? Want to learn how to achieve your goals, increase your revenue, and find financial freedom without seeing more patients? Are you ready to create the life, freedom, and happiness you desire? Then you need a copy of my free book: The Dental Practice Pivot. Discover how to increase your revenue, create a more balanced lifestyle, and gain a competitive advantage in the highly competitive dental industry.
Visit the Dental Practice Pivot website to claim your free copy and begin your journey to achieve true happiness and financial freedom.
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.