No matter how excellent your services are or how experienced you are in your practice, if you and the customer can’t meet halfway with regards to price, it’s not a sale. You didn’t make money – instead, you just wasted both your time as well as the time of your customer.
How exactly should you lead your customer when the question of price comes up?
In today’s episode, I discuss how to properly train your team when it comes to dealing with the question of “how much?” I share the reasons why your people are your #1 product in your dental office and explain how to properly end a conversation with a potential customer, whether on the phone, on social media, or at the front desk. I also share examples of price options you can offer to your customers.
“The number one product in every office is the people.”
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- What you can do when someone asks for the price.
- Defining the number one product in your office.
- The importance of having the right people over services.
- Reassurance, hope, and the best way to end a conversation.
- What I teach my team regarding the doctors in the office.
- The business benefits of choosing the right office positions.
- Discussing price options and affordability.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Very rarely do we lose people because they can’t find a way to make it affordable.”
- “The overall goal of any phone call or any conversation is to get the appointment scheduled.”
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.