More than just an amazing dentist, Dr. Sully Sullivan is also a speaker, mentor, and host of the popular Millennial Dentist Podcast. He’s a 4th generation dentist and is helping his father manage their practice in Nashville, Tennessee. As a millennial, he believes in the idea of working smarter and not harder and applies this principle by using technology to not only offer more services, but also provide efficient patient care. When he’s not practicing, he travels the country lecturing on Cone Beam Technology, sleep apnea, and practice management.
In today’s episode, Sully and I discuss the ins and out of the Millennial Mastermind event and what the audience can expect from it. We share the highs and lows of being a dentist in America, and why you’re almost guaranteed a successful career. We describe the importance of chasing your own goals instead of your peers or partners. We also discuss why the Millennial Mastermind event is not for everybody in the industry.
“If you want to be that person who just shows up and does nothing, you’ll get nothing.” – T-Bone
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- The purpose of the Millennial Mastermind event.
- My thoughts on the potential for success our profession offers.
- Knowing what your goals are and separating yours from someone else’s.
- The people who should attend the Millennial Mastermind and who shouldn’t.
- How to take advantage of what you learn from the Millennial Mastermind.
- What to expect from the Millennial Mastermind event and the processes we’ll focus on.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “You will be successful. The question is how many bumps you’re going to hit, how far you’re going to get, and how quickly you’ll get there.” – T-Bone
- “Our profession is amazing. It affords almost every one of us to live a great life.” – T-Bone
Connect with Sully Sullivan:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.