Lane Barker is the owner of Magnolia Dental Spa, a dental practice that provides high-quality services and makes each patient feel like they’re being pampered by having a luxury spa atmosphere. He has over 20 years of experience in general and cosmetic dentistry and has completed advanced training in other services, including Botox and dermal fillers. Lane launched Magnolia Dental Spa in 2019 to provide nothing but the ultimate level of service through current technology and new treatments.
Today, Lane joins us to discuss what it’s been like since their practice started offering dental implants. He shares the initial fears about dental implants and extractions and how he eventually felt comfortable and even looked forward to providing these services. He describes his experience with the 3D Dentist program and his takeaways from the training. He explains why he was doubtful about running a practice by himself and what changed his mindset. Lane also shares the payment options he set up so his patients can afford his services.
“It was probably one of the best moves I ever made.”
– Lane Barker
This week on T-Bone Speaks Dentistry Podcast:
- What to expect from 3D Dentist in the near future.
- What the retreat event will be about and who can join.
- Who Lane is and his professional experience with dental implants.
- Lane’s initial thoughts on implants and how much they would cost.
- The fears Lane had after dental school and how he overcame them.
- Why Lane chose 3D Dentist over other dental programs.
- Why Lane despised extractions early in his career and why he enjoys them now.
- The live patient experience during the program.
- The immediate impact of providing implants and extractions in their practice.
- How Lane determined the specific services and technology his practice needed.
- The options you have to make your services affordable for patients.
- Sedations and why dentists should suggest them more often in their practice.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “You don’t have to buy everything. You just need what it takes to get started.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “There’s very little in dentistry now that we can’t literally get in 2-3 days.” – Tarun Agarwal
- “In dental surgery, there’s as much fear for your team as there is for you.” – Tarun Agarwal
Connect With Lane Barker:
Subscribe, Connect & Share Your Favorite Episodes
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of T-Bone Speaks Dentistry. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music to subscribe to the show and leave your honest review. For more great content and helpful tips to grow your dental practice, visit our website. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn, subscribe on YouTube, and don’t forget to share your favorite episodes with other dental practitioners.